Dear Scholars, Academics, NGO and Governmental Representatives,
We are proud to invite you to join us at the International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture, Food, and Energy (SAFE2020): Inclusive Agri-food Energy Production for Community Empowerment in a Changing Climate” which will be held from October 21-23, 2020 in Jeju, South Korea.
The host institution is Pampanga State Agricultural University (PSAU), Philippines Centre for Postharvest and Mechanization (PhilMech), and Central Bicol State University of Agriculture (CBSUA), Philippines.
The official language of the conference in English. It is expected delegates from more than 20 countries will attend this conference.
This highly exciting and challenging international Conference is intended to be a forum for discussion, ideas exchange, maintaining existing connections, establishing new connections and partnership, and sharing the achievements of our work. The Conference welcomes academics, researchers, professionals, administrators, educational leaders, NGOs, policy makers, company representatives, advanced students, and others. This event will give opportunities for participants to meet colleagues from around the world, make new friends, and improve knowledge and communication skills.
Selected Papers accepted in the conference will be published in the official SAFE 2018 journals: International Journal of Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology (IJASEIT) | ISSN: 2088-5334 (SCOPUS-INDEXED JOURNAL) and IOP Proceeding (Scopus-indexed Proceeding). There is an additional fee for publication.
Conference topics include but are not limited to:
- Inclusive Agri-Food-Energy Production
- Innovation on Sustainability related to Agriculture, Food, and Energy
- Food Product and energy development
- Networking, policy development and guidelines to foster global action for sustainable agriculture, food and energy
- Food Security and Food Sovereignty
- Putting sustainability of agriculture, food, and energy into practice
- Environment and Climate Change
- Community Development and Empowerment
Two-step Quick Submission Process
- Authors prepare their abstract and article using the template from SAFE, Template SAFE2020
- Send the abstract and article in Microsoft Word format either By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAFE 2020 will provide resources and opportunities to interact with prominent leaders in the field of Sustainable Development and greatly expand your global network of scholars and professionals. Apply now.
We look forward to seeing you in Jeju Island, Korea!